Monday, January 16, 2012

SHENZHEN

Okay, so I've finally finish edited some of the photos.
I survived 2 weeks in China! Hehehe! Yay~ But there was a little bit of problem.
Language, my mandarin is really bad! :( So I think I couldnt communicate, (99% of the time).

Landed in Shenzhen's airport at night and baby's 大哥 & 大嫂 came to pick us up from the airport.
Checked into the hotel and then off to get some food from some street opposite our hotel.
Its daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn good okay! Especially the Golden Mushrooms! :D
I can eat that every night! :P Heheheh!


Good morning, Day 1:

Cup noodles for breakfast cos we overslept. Missed the breakfast buffet at the hotel restaurant.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our just wake up face!! (~ . ~) Hehehe.

Set off to DongMen(?) for some shopping.
We call it the china version of Bugis street. Super alot of clothes.
I think, the whole trip my boy bought the most.
Secretly a potential shopaholic..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Their single journey ticket. Super cool.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think most of the photos, his head got cut off.
Cos I'm too short! :(

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vai you so cute? :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
THIS! MASH POTATO, IS REALLY GOOD! AND I MEAN IT!
We went back to Dong Men to shop and bought it again!
Super nice~~~ I want it now!!

Photobucket
Scary food, I dont know what's that...I think is duck something.

DINNER! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh then his 大嫂 decided to bring us to foot massage.
Damn shiok eh~ A little ticklish but still can control abit.
Someone couldnt maintain his ticklish-ness.
I think he laughed for the first 15 minutes of the massage session.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, Weak.
(*´▽`*)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Check out all these chinese winesssssss.
All the alcoholics~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hello cuteboy. (*´▽`*)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Playing cards in 大嫂's father's canteen.
(Canteen for the father's workers. Cool or what.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Another round of street food at midnight! Seeeee!
Told you I can eat it everydayyyyyy. ^^


MASK TIME!! :)
Photobucket

He wanted to snap pictures of me in the mask.
So yep, I made him put on mask with me too!
*inserts evil laughter~~* >:]

And then he started taking picture of himself. Hahaha! #win.
Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I shall continue tomorrow! :)
It's late so... Goodnight for now.
(⌒▽⌒)


P/s: Cant wait to see you tomorrow. And give you a big fat hug. Wheee~