Sunday, January 15, 2012

FAMILY

Off to our favourite place for grocery shopping today with my family. :) Ikea x Giant.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And heres a photo of my sister sitting on the display chair #likeaboss.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I dont know, but I think this sign is a bit funny. :\

Because Giant was giving out free candy floss! Wheeee~ been so long since I last ate candy floss!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

My boy came to find me and then set off for dinner. :)

I dont know if its me or what, he always never fail to make me laugh whenever Im with him. Hehehe like I became a happier person whenever hes around. :)

Its 3:25am now, feeling abit hungry~
Think I better head off to lalaland before I look for food in the kitchen.

Be back for China post. Sorry, still editing the pictures. Theres like 600 over pictures to edit.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Goodnight~

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone