Sunday, January 15, 2012


BIRTHDAY W BABY

It all started off with this in my bed early in the morning.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I remembered my sister texting me, "Sis theres a present on your bed, open it before you come down k."
I thought to myself, whos present is it, so important that I have to open it first thing in the morning.

Found out that its a piece of work from my boy. I got excited and felt super awake and jumped out of bed right away! (Yep, thats how excited I was.) :)

Its a thumbdrive..............!!

I didnt have a clue on where we were meeting and all(yet). Cos he was being all secretive the day before. Hahahaha. :(

So, you must be thinking 'why thumbdrive?' right?...........clue, is in the thumbdrive and the best part to it was,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HE WROTE A SONG FOR ME!!! :')

So sweet, so touched! :') it got me smiling from ear to ear after hearing it. :'D

And finally, met him at Novena, had Korean BBQ food. Hehehe the food is REALLYYYYY nice~
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I wanna go back to that place to eat again! :D

Theres more to it... He surprised me with a room at Park Regis! :O Hehehehehe.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
(Not really alot of pictures because I was too happy!!! Happiest moment are captured with my heart not my camera. p(^_^)q)

Dinner at one of the restaurant @ Esplanade.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Not forgeting about the dress he bought me. :) Its not easy for a guy to enter a girls shop okay!! Somemore buy dress~~~ aaaah!!

Everything felt so perfect, I felt like a princess. Hahaha, really! :')

December has got to be the best month of 2011 for me.

You, the best end of 2011 and the best start of 2012.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

P/s: I fall in love with you all over and over again whenever I' with you. Hehehe. Loveeeeeeee spending time with you b. (⌒-⌒; )

"Im captivated by you baby, like a firework show." - Taylor Swift

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone