Tuesday, January 17, 2012

WASTED

Day 2:

We slept in again, missed breakfast again. Or rather, we decided to gave it a miss!
Walked over to China version of Suntec. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
See!! Look like Suntec right?!?!?! Somemore got Carefour.

Photobucket

I thought that the pink flowers are so pretty. Wanted to take a picture of it. So,

Tourist-syy shot with my boy. Heheheh. Just wakeup face(again)
Photobucket

Settled our brunch @ McDonalds.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
THIS! They should totally have this in Singapore la! His favourite burger there.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The chili sauce, very different from Singapore.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Good morning~ (~ . ~)

Photobucket

Window shop abit while waiting for news from his brother.
There wasnt much to buy.. :(

Photobucket
Photobucket

Tried their [xin.ba.ke] (Starbucks).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Back to our room after 3hours of our own world. Our China phone died on us.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Apparently, we bought our Dr Marts./Birkenstock even before we know each other/met. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paparazzi shot.

Photobucket

We find this funny in his da sao's dad's huge ass office.
Photobucket
Kinda look like a *middle finger* pose from this angle. Hahahahaha!

Photobucket
China Cigs.

Photobucket
Photobucket
THIS.IS.REALLY.COOL. ITS.REAL!~

Photobucket
So you get what I mean by, 'huge ass' already? #likeaboss eh.
LIKE A REAL BOSS.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Big rightttt~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Another #likeabossprincess. \(~ . ~)/

Photobucket
His idea, hehehe. So cute.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dinner with alot of uncles~ Didnt take a single shot of the food because...
They're scary people! :( And, they like to drink red wine together when they eat.
Like most of the meals. 

After that was, chilling session at a pub on a Wednesday.

@ SEA WORLD

Photobucket
Photobucket
Another tourist shot with my love.
I love tourist shots with you!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They have nicer donuts there than in Singapore. But I was too full from dinner to give it a try.

Photobucket
Photobucket
**Eyeing on the food already someone~ Gei gei only...**
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Chilling moments @ The Terrace 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I dont know if we already have this in Singapore.
But this bottle is damn nice! Pink Vodka. Never see before right.

Photobucket
Photobucket
They serve popcorns instead of peanuts.
Photobucket
Baby's treat to me, his favourite drink.
JAGGER BOMB.

Literally bomb me eh. Got very wasted that night.
According to him, I puked alot of times and I knocked my head too.
Thank god I've him with me all the time.
Feeling very guilty whenever I think about it. :\

I'll be back tomorrow for more about the trip! :)
Toodles.