Thursday, September 23, 2010

Picturez

Fetish for polka dots are back again. :)

So, it's Mid Autumn Festival yesterday, aka Lantern festival? Mooncake festival?

I BURNT TWO LANTERNSSSS! D: WAHAHAHAHA. And both were PINK in color! :O

Ugly chipped nails. :(

Wahahaha! I cut out all the sleeves from my PE tshirt. Actually, all my tshirt wear at home, all I go and cut.
HAHAHAHA, Cannot stand feeling so warm at home. So gross!


Eat mooncake until siandiao! :\ Can eat til vomit!

Okay, from here onwards is today's picture! Not much. Kekeke.



STEAMBOAT FOR DIN DINZ! <3

I wanted to have steamboat, cause it was raining so damn heavily!! Must have the feel abit. Wakaka!

Fish broth for baby and Chicken broth for me.

All the food I choose......LIKE ONE VEGETARIAN GIRL90! :\
Cos he kept saying that 'boiled meat' not nice! Hahahahaha. And we ordered alot of prawns! YUMMY!

MY FAVOURITE! THEIR BBQ PRAWNS!! SO NICE!!! :DDDDDD
And!!!! It taste even better cos baby helped me with the peeling of prawn's shell. Muacks! :$
Like a sweeeeeeet~

Jixu peel only this boy!!! <3

Fondue, Love it! Dipped the whole BANANA cake into the chocolate. MMMM MM!! YUMMY!

HAHAHAHA HE ALSO HAPPY TO SEE US EAT! WAHAHAHAHA!!!


Love my iphone camera, HDR thing! Like I dont have to edit my pictures anymore? :D
Okay, but I needa improve my photo taking skills!!


ANY TAKERS FOR THIS??

2-TONNED HIGH WAIST PANTS! :D

Email me at westartariotx@hotmail.com now!


Okay, tmr's my sister's big day!

Going back to SAC tmr night! :)

GO DISTURB MR HAMZAH! WAKAKA!

xx