Tuesday, August 3, 2010

iPhone 4

Tampines for din dinz and slacked at starbucks, checked my email and m1 emailed me saying that my iPhone4 is in stock and ready for collection. :)

Baby got so excited that he kept smiling to himself like a clown. >:8D
Went to queue up, and woah, the line can really longer abit. LOL! Until block the escalator way. :O But quite fast eh. Only some boy, impatient like dont know what.
HEHEHEHEHEHE.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*DENG DENG DENG DENGGGGGGGGGGG*

TA-DAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ (QQQ x 100)


YUP, it DOES change everything. The boyfriend's happy, I am happy cos he is happy. All iPhone 4 users are happy. :)

P/s: No actually picture cos I didnt bring my camo out plus my phone died -.-
Maybe tmr. :D

Finally got my hands on the iPhone 4. It's so pretty/handsome. ;D But I gave it to baby instead. Not give give kind. Let him get it first. Hehehe, cos he's so damn impatient about the one he ordered from Apple.com. So, being the nicest girlfriend ever, I let him use first. Hehehe. (QQQ) And now I'm the one who have to wait for about 20days or more for the other iPhone 4 to arrive.

P/s: Friends, not changing my number, so troublesome to tell the whole world "Hey, priscilla here, i've changed my no. to XXXX XXXX." Right anot, right anot? :D Heehehehe.

Giving my father the new line. Action lor, he's gna have two phone with him soon. D: One lao ya pok pok nokia phone and my current iPhone 3gs. (QQQ) What an apple family. :$ Heheheheh.

Okay, time to shower, bet Baby's jailbreaking his phone and all the geek things.

xx