Sunday, December 13, 2009

Flea, Money, Birthday, Alcoholzz

Sorry for the lack of update guys. ): Busy busy busy + Lasy lasy lasy = No mood to blog. D:

Friday:
FLASHLIGHTBATTERIESS FLEA!!
Went to Kembangan to meet the sister and her prettypretty slowpoke, to borrow her rack for the flea at 10am, then went back home. The boyfriend's kind enough to help me from the start and til the end of the flea. He fetched me and JiaJia to S*cape. He bought his Nudie jeans like finally, thanks to me! ^^V 300bucks gone just like that! Hahahaha! Happy boy from the moment he buy it until now. He even want to wear it to sleep/soccer/work/school. So omg. D: Hahahahahah!


The sun was being a mofolofo that day. Can go tanning alr! D: Hehehehe! Poor love, melting until his pair of shades! :B

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
▲ My not so helpful HelloKitty Calculator.

Photobucket
▲ Like a cute only the money box! HelloKittyMeowMee. ^^v

Photobucket

The sun was so hot and bright that I dont even need to edit contrast my photos. (: I love the sun for that. Teehee! ^^

Photobucket
Picture from Dion's. Why you edit the picture until make me like a white only! ):

Flea was a success but most of you just wouldn't wanna come up uh? HAHAHAHA! We also wont eat you! :B Will update LPR soon. ^^

Saturday:
DORA'S BIRTHDAY!!
Towning with the boyfriend. XXL Chicken's the best only when there is extra spice! ^^v Lp's favourite. Shared with her some too. Muahahaha! Waited for Best to come over to OSF then headed over to Heeren for her dinner. Met Dorararah and Michie and then off to PH for some dancingdancing shakeshake time with all of them. Hehehehe! ^^

Last night was one of the best night in PH. (: Never felt this way before. Hehehehe! And it was my first time dancingdancing with JiaJia too! Made some new friends. I think I was the only crasy mofolofo jumping. And Kzee like gave me the O.o? look. Hahahahahah!

OH AND, first time in a club, they pause everything and Kzee went for break? HAHAHAHA! HE THINK HE CUTE SIOL, I THINK HE GO FOR RECESS AT MACDONALDS! LOL.

*Go shake your bombom somewhere else and not near my bf! FatAssBitch! >:@ Be happy that I never push you until your backside on the floor hor, I give you chance only. Drunk go home la. Nnb! Angsty. HMPF! >:[ Shortie Fartie!! FYI: I'm already very short!

Photobucket
Bye ^^

P/s: So baby, you can stop dreaming about your NUDIES already right? :D
And thanks for being for me the whole day on Friday! ^^