Wednesday, November 11, 2009

If You're Happy And You Know, You Slap Your Friend

Two things that made my day today! (:

1) Pp came over to visit and passed me something! Heheheh! Like it very much!

Two days ago...
Pp: P! Tuesday you working? I bought for you something, not very expensive but I think you'll like it cos it reminds me of you. Hehe!
Me: Hey P! Yes working! Come find me! :D What you buy? Omg Hello Kitty?
Pp: Ya! Hahaha, but I hope you dont have it.
Me: What? I got organizers, calendar, cosmetic pouch, mirror, etc..
Pp: Good! It's none of the above! Hahahah!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Hello Kitty Bandages. Love the designs, so cute. (:
How sweet! :DDD


2) The boyfriend came over to pick me up from work again! ^^Y Yes, he skipped work to come town again. Love him til Year3000. What's more, he got a surprise for me! I love surprises. So BOOMZ, you know? Hahahaha! He bought me...


Photobucket
iPod Touch.
I love it alot~ and I'm very Touched! Hahahahaha!


Okay, I'm going to download 101 applications until it boomz right in my face. Chaos! (:


P/s: Because you're the best thing that ever happen to me.♥