Friday, November 13, 2009

2012

I just got back from "Eat-All-You-Can" Day and movie with the boyfriend. Fun ttm. (: This is how I spent my day with him.....

-Bring him to school(like little boy) waited for him to finish his test.
-Lunch/Dinner @ Macs.
-Train ride to Bugis, Iluma.
-Buying of movie tixies. 10.20pm
-Expensive ice cream for the boy. (Check out his happy face!)

Photobucket
Happy boy get's his ice cream. ^^V

Photobucket
Purple man happy for him also. O:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy boy becomes Saddy boy. D:

Photobucket
Photobucket
The girlfriend wants to act fierce! Pass anot? >:[



Okay back to the topic,

-Food again at the same place. Lovin' it. No, not macs!
-2012 til' 1.20am
-Slacked for 20mins, hahaha!
-Cab ride home. :DDD

Photobucket
▲2012 (Like nize only~)
Ratings: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Duration: About 3hours or earlier
I mean it! I like everything about the movie and the Russian pilot(Darling, NO ACTING JEALOUS WHEN YOU READ THIS!♥) HAHAHAHAHA! Okay, BUT HE DIED IN THE END? HAHAHAHAHA.

FYI: PLEASE BRING ALONG EYE MO OR WHATEVER EYE DROP YOU HAVE AT HOME! I WATCHED THE SHOW UNTIL MY EYES SO DRY! ): DONT HAVE GO MAMA SHOP/PAPA SHOP BUY OKAY!

Fun anot you tell me! I love to eat. I think I'm fat but I still eat? Nonsense. Okay, I need beauty sleep, pimps all coming out as you can see from the picture. (Thats why no photos of me recently.) Muahaha! I think period's coming. D:

Oh ya, we've been hooked on this racing game. Muahahaha!

Challenging and......(he suck at TapTapRevenge!) ^^V

Photoshoot tmr. Chaossss~


Photobucket
P/s: Meet me at the airport in case everything in the movie happens tmr or in future okay. Go china. Love you! ^^V