Monday, September 28, 2009

You Make Me Happy, Whether You Know It Anot

Why am I smiling so widely at 2 in the morning? ^^

BECAUSE...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
▲With my favourite drink in the world! :DDD MacDonald's GREEEEEN TEA!!

I GOT A SURPRISE FROM BABY! ^^ HEHEHEHEHHE!

*Knock on the door* (I thought it was some weird people, so I didn't bother.)

*Door bell rings*

*Open the door*

Mac man: Ni order mac mah?
My reaction was. O.O!!!!!!! MEI YOUUUU!! Gei wo see the paper!!
*Saw baby's name*
Me: ORH, YA YA I ORDER. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

ORDER TWO SOME MORE! GIVE ME EAT UNTIL DIE!!! I just finished the first one, no more space for the second one alreadyyy!! ): Dar, you want anot? LOL!!!


P/s: Baby, you're the best. You always make me happy. Thank god I found you! ILOVEYOU,BABY,ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSS. ♥