Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Treasure

Finally, I'm working like after 4days of rest. But I dont know why I still feel tired. Kept reading the damn SEVENTEEEEEEN magazine until I can remember which page sell OSF things already! Hohoho! ^^ Lucky I'm working with the expensive CHANEL today. Hahahahah! She's always the joke of the day, can play hangman, 'our story' games with her. Hehehehe! AND SERIOUSLY, WE KEEP EATING ALOT TODAY.

Yes, I twittered about I'm broke and all but where did I get all the food?

I spent my last 5bucks away on a freaking horfun from GreenView which taste so NOT horfun-ish. Hahahaha! They give the veggie free flow machum like free flow drinks at butter sia! Hahahahaha!

BABY SURPRISE ME WITH 2CHEESEBURGER + 1 McHICKEN TODAAAAAAAAY! I SWEAR, I STRAIGHT AWAY THROW THE HORFUN AWAY!! Very sweet of him, I know! (Thick skin abit. Keke!) I laughed when the MacMan showed me the invoice. The name like "aakldfhe alshf" Damn funny!

P/s: Darling, you think you cute? Anyhow type your name, then you think I dont know is you? :O Got your number there la siaaa. Hahahahahah! ^^

I EAT UNTIL I CANNOT BREATHE AGAIN, EAT UNTIL DIE! ): CHEESEBURGER PHOBIAAAAAA. HMMMM...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
▲THE GAME SHE TAUGHT ME! QUITE ADDICTIVE!! REALLY DAMN FUNNY, I CAN READ IT 10TIMES AND LAUGH 10TIMES.
Its like each person is suppose to write one word at a time. ONE WORD. Must take turns. Then become a story. -.- HAHAHAHAH! The first sentence rymes lor!

Black ink is me, Blue ink is expensive CHANEL. (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
▲I asked her to continue the game with LP tmr! (QQQ) Hahhaha! Goodluck chamcham! :D

Photobucket
__________

Met up with DAWWWWWN and the boyfriend yesterday. Like so lon gnever see her already, she's busy with schooool, I'm busy with workkkkk+shopping. Yesterday's shopping with D was CRAZZZZY, I bought 3 bags all together! Yes, I'm an inpulsive shopper. Hahahaha! That's why when I shop with the bestfriend, always kena kp alot. Like.. "Girl, you sure you will wear this anot? Dont later you buy already never wear, then sell online again uh!" Act one motherhood sia she! (QQQ) Hahahahaha! Met the boyfriend for dinner, at ChangiAirport, POPEYES for the second time. Slack and had a mini to talk with loveee. (:

P/s: Michelle,

Dont be like that already. I know you love your father alot and I'm very sure he loves you twice as mush as you love him. He dote on you alot and I bet he doesn't want to see you in this state. He surely very heart pain and cannot rest in peace one. Cheer up okay? (:

I still remember when we graduate from ITE, he fetch us from school to else where for lunch. And sometimes he would meet you for lunch/dinner after school and you'ld ask me along. I can see he's a very good father. Dont sad alreaddddddddddddddddddddy! ):