Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090909

I've lots of photos to upload but am just feeling too lazy and a little moodless. ): Anyway, work was quite fun cos it's gonna be 2 staffs working from now onwards. (: Made new friend, CHANEL. Look so dao at first sight but slowly slowly, she's abit mental. Hahaha!

I wasn't looking forward for work to end today, cause baby's at work and he'll be very very tired if he rush down from one end of Singapore to FEP! ):

BUT........

To my surprise...I see his face there!! Very happy to see his face after soooooooooooooooo long! ^^Y

The bus ride home alone got me thinking about just now,
I think I really got no brains,
You cabbed all the way from work to give me surprise, pick me up and stuff but I screw things up.
This is why, at times like this I'll feel that I'm quite a useless person girlfriend.

But I didn't mean it.


P/s: I'll make it up to you the next time I see you, darl. ):

I can't stand it when I'm missing you like this much.
I think of you near me,
laying my head on your chest so that
I can feel your heart beating.

PS
PS
PS