Monday, September 7, 2009

Photobucket
Oh hi, I know I haven't been updating this space for quite some time. Sorry! ): I'll try to recall what happened/what I did for the past 4 days okay. Everything will be in point form to save my time! Hahaha!

Wednesday:
-Webcam with my cute-yet-disturbing sister before heading to PH for ladies night.
-3bottles of Hennessysssss. Drink until die.
-Left early then to chalet.

Oh wait, why am I repeating this again? Hahahaha! (Read previous post.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday:
-Work @ 11.30am with LP. (:
-Shifting of furniture in the shop.
-Awesome boyfriend came over to pick me up again. (:

Friday:
-Met the pretty ol' PP.
-Shopped at City Hall.
-Muji to get my organizer! ^^Y
Photobucket
This bird damn, cute, sitting down. HAHAHAHA.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Okay I must save money already! (:

-Met awesome boyfriend for movie.
-Year one. That show, not even nice? But quite funny.
-I fall asleep all the way! ):
-Awesome night then bus ride home together. ^^Y
-Slacked near by my house.
-He happy kidzxz, cause he got himself 2 happy baos this time. (Cute)

Saturday:
-Town with bestfriend and hyper SamGoh! ^^Y
-Wanted to get my leg waxed but like a lazy? ):
-Bus ride to Vivo to find their friend at Topshop.
-Walked over to PH, lucky for us, Sam's friends are quite near to the entrance in the queue. (:
-Danced all the way on the Podium. (The only time I wasn't on the podium was when we went for toilet breaks.)
-Saw quite a few familiar faces. (:
-Supper/Breakfast @ MacDonalds after everything ended.
-Bus ride alone after that. (: (I'm Miss Independent.)

Sunday:
-Woke up around 5ish afternoon.
-Packed my closet with the help of the sister!
-Pizza feast with the family! Hen hao chi lei!


FYI: I've two awesome BFs in my life now! ^^Y

OWNED:

Awesome Bestfriend: Cassandra Heng White Chick!
Photobucket
I LOVE YOU, BESTFRIEND.♥

And...

Awesome Boyfriend: Syafiq Cute Face!
Photobucket
You don't jealous okay,
I ALSO LOVE YOU, BOYFRIEND.♥

They can tahan me no matter how irritated/annoyed they feel with my nonsense, especially the bestfriend! HAHAHA! Think I dont know uh, huh huh huh! (Hmpf face!)