Monday, August 3, 2009

Black & White

PhotobucketPhotobucket
(Top from OSF, CottonOn leggings, Ked's Navy Blue Sneakers, bag from FCUK.)

Met up with TheBoyfriend today cause I dont have to work today! ^^V Very happy! Suppose to meet him at the train station at 12.45pm!

Baby: So meet at 12.30 okay?
Me: Huh! So fast! Er, meet at 12.45 can?
Baby: Okay!
*Like like like few minutes later*
Baby: You leave house already not?
Me: Haven! I folding the tops now! You leave house already uh?
Baby: Duh! In the train already.
Me: Okay! I run to Paya Lebar now!! Hahahah!
Baby: Hahahha! You talk so much. Haven leave house yet!
Me: Go play your psp la! Hahah! I leave now!

Er............went down to the bus stop, throw some stuff then.. O.O!!!(Stunned for 5seconds!) Hahahaha! TheBoyfriend downstairs my house! Hahahahhah! SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEE! LOL!!! Happy like anything! Keep laughing! HAHAHAHAH! Very happy you know anot! LOL! OKOKOK. Shutup pris! ^^V

It's PAYDAY! Even happier! ^^V Hahahha! Caught THE HANGOVER! Go watch okay. Very hilarious. Hahahaha! I know BEST want to watch right, cos you want to see people's butt!!! QQQ X 10!

Nasi Bryani for dinner, for the first time, I feel so full after a meal. And and and, went to find my "Joke-Of-2-Days" friend at wisma! Hahahah! Finally can see her. Laugh like crazy again. She asked me to bring the hanger home! -.- Bus ride home with TheBoyfriend then slack at AljuniedRiver! (Y) Hahahhaha! Played some funny games that made me turned 180degrees! Hahahahahhahaha! Okay, I think I should stop here, I needa do alot of things by tonight! ): Very sad/stress. Meanwhile, here's some pictures from...the underwear shopping centre. LOL!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

BEST!! Syafiq trying to pose the "BFF" pose. Hahahha! Cos you always look down when you take pictures! ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Photobucket
P/s: Baby, I really dont like to see the "walao! very dulan one eh" mode okay. Cos I really dont know what to do and and and I'll feel very useless! )': Very sad one!! Okay anot? OKAY NOT?! Hahaha! But anyway, you always brighten up my days. Loved that surprise! Hahaha! QQQ! Love you, S! ^^V

xoxo.