Thursday, April 23, 2009

With feelings...

Hello youY,

So, It's like 4.20am in the morning, and I couldn't sleep. I've been in 'stoning' mode since I got home. The weather, the songs that I'm listening to right now, all makes me wna reflect about us. Nothing much i guess?. I've been really thinking alot lately like non-stop hits ever since.. I dont know when. Aye, I've never waited for someone I love for such a long period of time. You're the first, i swear. *I'm not proving anything in this entry,* Because we ain't talking much like we used to either through the phone or text messages, I'm letting it all out here. 'Cause I know you hardly read this space here anymore.
After that night you were drunk, you said something which I should not be hearing. Then it kept me thinking and thinking. "What/who were you thinking of when your lips touched mine?" Oh wells, I guess I just gotta keep that to myself for now. I miss the old you since the day we talked less. I've never regretted knowing/meeting/loving you. I won't forget about us.

P.s, I love you and I don't wna lose you, like how you told me that you dont wna lose me!!
Will you wna walk the path with me?

Anyways, you're always the first person I thought of the moment I hear/play this song. The lyrics and everything. Makes me all think of you.


When I'm With You - Faber Drive.



When Im with you
I'll make every second count.
'Cause I miss you, whenever you're not around.
When I kiss you
I'll still get butterflies years from now,
I'll make every second count when I'm with you.

Goodnight.

XOXO,
Priscilla!
Y