Monday, October 8, 2012

W.T.F
We're The Furballs

Hey guys! I'm back. I've been posting alot of dogs photos recently. Im sure those who follow me on instagram will know what I am referring to. :)

Let me introduce to you Singapore's very first dog playhouse.

It's not only a playhouse, it's a cafe! They sell very yummy finger food + drinks.
For those who dont wanna eat but just wanna play with the dogs, just pay $6 and you'll get a free drink.

The good thing about this place is, you can stay however long you want there.

Photobucket
Photobucket
This little one here is called Bui Bui. She's so cute and a little playful. :P
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yuki-Chan, my boyfriend's love. Hahaha!
Photobucket
SLINKY - The greedy one. *-*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lu-Lu, very naughty, always fighting with Duchess. (I dont think I have her photo..she was sleeping one someone else's lap.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This cutie pie is Mochi! The princess. Hahahaha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHAHA! This is funny. This shit belongs to Mochi. Hahaha! Shitted beside her toy. Oh my goodness.
Oh yea, one thing about them, they can eat their own shit. Omg! Hhahahha! Damn gross.
I remembered there was once, Bui Bui shitted and......SHE ATE HER OWN SHIT!
Really like recycling machine. o.o And she laosai....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yup...peed right after shitting..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yep, fight fight fight. There's more photos of them on my instagram. Follow me @westartariot.
My instagram is constantly updated. Not really into blogging now..

One last thing, you can like W.T.F on their facebook page too! Address can be found on their page as well.


http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-are-the-Furballs-WTF/177916948987287

Cheers folks! :)

Happy monday all,