Sunday, August 5, 2012

TIGER

Cant remember which day this was, but I remembered it was on one of the weekends. The boy and his classmates were performing at some Bishan Park even thingy. Went over to look for him and then off to Amara Hotel @ Sentosa for Jiajia's 21st birthday!! Hahaha happening night......NOT. Because the birthday girl got reaaaaal drunk. Totally drama moment of her life.

Super cheap top from Bugis! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sorry for the so many self-obsessed picture. Hahahahaha.

Random pictures on one of the random Sunday with sis.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My favourite Ayam Penyat place Dawn introduced me. Super yummy. Love it, love it, love it!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Okay, my boyfriend has finally woken up!! Time to get dressed and get my ass out of the house.

Will be back with Bangkok work post, I promise! ^-^
Ciaos!! :)