Sunday, August 12, 2012


BANGKOK PART II

So here I am, finally. With the Bangkok photos. Edited 90% of it. Hahahahaha. Took me about 2 hours. because this laptop is as slow as a snail. Hmmmm...

This 7days 6 nights trip is definitely worth it. But I'll only blog about the 2 big nights.

Cultural Night
Little Black Dress
(I know, I'm not in black...I spent 99% of my time preparing for the event and stuff. No time to look for black dress.) But still acceptable la!
__________

SAWADEKA

Day 1: To the foreign country!

Le family sent me to ze airport and we had breakfast with ze boss. Burger king for breakfast! Took the second flight out to BKK and then headed to the hotel to start work and preparation for people who will be arriving and checking in the following day. I tell you, I have the most hardworking boss ever. She worked even in the plane and when she walk and all. Oh my god. There's a lot I need to pick up from her of course.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Luggage so big! And mom found it too plain looking, she's afraid that I couldnt "find" my luggage if I dont get a luggage tag. So........

Photobucket
HAHAHAHA!! Totally little girl's looking kinda luggage.

Here's a super unglam picture of me, busy replying emails. Hahahaha!
Photobucket

And I k.o in the plane while ze boss is typing away on her laptop. Arrived in Bangkok after 2.5hours. Some big private van picked us up and then off to the hotel! The hotel damn nice!! I love my hotel room, super big! Compared to the others..Hahaha! Yes, I went to invade the twin's and kko's room! Hahaha. All ugly looking! :P Wheeee~

Photobucket
My super huuuuuge bed! it can fit 3 people!
(Tested and proven - got the twins to stay over after the party!!)

Photobucket
Started working since we arrive at the hotel. Preparing for the rest of the staffs' arrival the following day! Umm, yea we arrive one day before everyone! :\

Photobucket
Photobucket
I got sea view from my room! Wheeee~ Not that fantastic but still, it's nice okay! :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The mini bar!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
OH OH! Check out my huge bath tub! So damn awesome, but didnt manage to soak in it. NO TIME NO TIME!!! I'm always at the lounge area or running up and down preparing things. :\ And we slept like less than 3hours a day! Yikes!!!

Photobucket
I really love how clean their toilet is lor. Like I can just sit on the toilet bowl and relax kind. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!! Weird!....

Free flow of Chang Mineral Water
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Didnt even have the chance to drink Chang Beer!! What a disappointment!! Stupid Kko! Say wanna buy one dozen and drink at night and all.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Back to work at night again. And here's a pair of shoes, signed by Manny Pacquiao himself!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sorry, I cant stop taking photos of my bed! Hahaha. it's so comfy, I dont wanna get out of it every morning!!

Photobucket
I left this little one there! Its complimentary one eh! :(

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHA RETARDED SELFSHOT.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ze boss live just next door! Didnt manage to get connecting room. Was suppose to share a room with her, but the hotel decided to give us complimentary rooms each. So that's why I have the room all to myself! #livinglikeaboss really!
__________

Here comes the first dinner night!

Cultural Night - Dinner
Concept: Coco's vision of party

A night where all of the countries have to dressed in their cultural costume. For example, qipao, kebaya, sari, etc etc...
The night that I got wasted...almost... -.-

I decided to dress as a Peranakan Nonya girl! Spent over $100 for this outfit. It's crazy! But worth it.
Photobucket
That's our Merchandising Director in the middle and the younger twin on the right! ^-^

Photobucket
Nike big boss - one and only Coco - True blue party animal!! He's dressed in a Thai warrior costume, I think(?)

Photobucket
Gladys - True Peranakan girl!

Photobucket
The very funny Christian D. homie! His uniform is damn cute! Hahahahaha.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Our host for the night!! Damn happening! I love them!
Photobucket
Raena and Siva. She's mix, Jappo and chinese!!
Kawaii + Sawadekup

Next, introducing the Nike Singapore team!! Dressed in white - PAP team! Hahaha!
Photobucket
Eric the cutie "nerd".

Photobucket
Ang kong siao and my older twin! ^-^

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Kko - our very fantabulous EKIN. (Nike spelt backwards)

Photobucket
Favourite twin! <3 p="p">
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Carine dressed as TPL from PAP! And Winnie! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
And last but not least, Carol - Country Director for Singapore team! :D Another party animal!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
That's our Finance Director, she's a reallyyyy good drinker. Damn cute one eh! Hahahaha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She's a mother of...I dont know is it one or two? But this is her AFTER GIVING BIRTH!
How is that even possible right? Too skinny, really!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Malaysia's EKIN.

Photobucket
Pei Ling dressed in a Sari I supposed. :)

Photobucket
The 2 girls running this whole event.
*Notice we're always holding our phones!! 24/7 standby, really.

Photobucket
Hahahaha big head, small body! Cute girl!

Photobucket
Miss Mai and YL! :)

Photobucket
Valerie!!! The cutie pie at work! Bet you cant guess her age! >_<
I'm really suprised that we go to the same school. Like literally 100% same!
From kindergarten to primary school to secondary school!! My true blue senior! :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHAHAHA, This is funny, they really can act. Jermaine dressed as some maid!!

Photobucket
I dont deny that the merchants can really dress well. Super enthu! Love it!

We made Christian D. to help take a picture of us, girls. He went "1... 2......."
Photobucket
 -_________-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Xiao Hong! Cute name.

Photobucket
Photobucket
MARY!!! Cheese girl! Hahahahaha.

Moving on, RETAIL PEOPLE!!

Photobucket
Kenji, my "boss" who sits opposite me in the office. Forever complaining that she's hungry and all.

Photobucket
Kelvin the Diva. He left though. :( Everyone miss him. Noisy one!

Photobucket
Chin! His nose very sharp huh. Envy.

Photobucket
I dont know what's that, but just drink only! People give what, then drink what. Fail.

Photobucket
That's Pete Elizondo, he calls himself awesome ALL THE TIME. Non-stop hitz.
But he's annoyingly awesome la, because he always treat us to Fat Boy's burger for lunch!! Hahahaha.

There is this "ceremony" to light up the "candles" and make a wish. Its a Thai tradition.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After the "ceremony" is done, it's PARTY time. Oooooh, my favourite part is here! Hahaha. There was this booth where we have to take 5 shots and then you get 5 coupons to exchange a bag! I wanted it badly I think I drank a little TOO MUCH shots that night! I got like 3 bags? And I think I drank a bit more but no coupons! -.- But Kko drank the most! Hahahaha, he's got like 7 bags!! Crazy fella that one!!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Piw - he's from Thailand. True Thailand blood! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Shots, more shots!
Drink until damn happy hor. Totally drink drank drunk....

Photobucket
Joanne and Duane!

Photobucket
Hahaha @ Joanne's face! Hahahaha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yup, and more shots for me...!!

Photobucket
And even MORE shots for me.

Photobucket
They're funny when they're high on alcohol! Hahaha.
Entertainment level: NIKE PEOPLE!


HAHAHAHA OH YES! BEFORE I FORGOT ONE SUPERLY DUPER IMPORTANT PERSON FROM SINGAPORE TEAM!!!

IT'S NONE OTHER THAN TONY JERRY TEO!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHA TOTALLY REPLICA!!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHAHA, Crazy people! Everybody was sooo happy that night. I feel so happy too!! :DDD

PhotobucketPhotobucket

That' the end of the first party night! Yep, no doubt!!! Everyone in Nike sure knows how to party like a rockstar!!

Preparation and all was totally worth it!

//edited
Hahaha, I forgot to add something, the twins totally took care of me the entire night. I think I'd be sleeping in the toilet if it wasnt for them. Hahahaha. Or probably lying on the ground. Im sucha horrible drinker. Hahahaha! And I was known as the watermelon girl since then, I kept DEMANDING that I want watermelon. Hahahahaha!!! I'm so annoying...love the twins! They so patient! <3 p="p">
xx