Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WEEKEND..
WITH THE FAMILY

- A visit to All Saints Church to pay respect to great grandmother.
- A little bit of shopping
- Dinner at The Soup Restaurant

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Everyone's saying that the cupcakes here at Twelve Cupcakes, which I think. its okay only uh.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am bringing baby here one day. He never try the food here before.
Holy cricket!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


HR DIRECT

Dinner @ Clark Quay, Bak Kut Teh. So funny!! Heeheehee.
In celebration of my new role at work. Hahahahaha.
They're such nice-tees. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket


Dessert thereafter, @ Haato & Co.
Photobucket 

Bus ride home with Domdom and here I am. Trying to finish this post up asap, so that I cant head to bed. Stuper tired, I don tknow why. :| Hmmmm....

Okay la, tired already.
Goodnight to you again! :)