Monday, January 9, 2012

P.S. CAFE

With the HR people in my office. Love em to bits! :)
A very warm birthday dinner treat from them after work on one of the Fridays. :)

They let me pick the venue for dinner. First time there, heard alot about it.
So decided to give it a try! :) Well, it was not bad. The cake is really really, SINFUL.
And I mean it when I say sinful. Triple chocolate. :O

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOVE THE FRIES! :DDDDDD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looking fat and REALLY REALLY happy. Hahahaha! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
<3

Photobucket
Dom dom and Adeline da jie. >:)
Hehehehe <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





If I didnt remember wrongly,
caught movie with my boy and then home sweet home. :)

The twins surprised me at my door step.

Miao: I fb msg Alex asking him to make sure you're home by 10pm. Then surprise you! :)

Ahhh, lovely twins. The cake is super goodddd.
Chocolate. I love chocolate :8D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then another surprise from my one and only sister. Hehehehe.
She baked rainbow cupcakes for me!!!!! :8D
(I think ! blew alot of candles this year)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy family! <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Instagraming, as usual.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My mother very healthy lookinggggg. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket

More post below.

Gonna post about my holiday with the boy sooooon my tomorrow!!
:D

I think I'm gonna head to bed for now first.
Work tomorrow! Back to reality people!! :(

Goodnight.