Sunday, January 8, 2012

FAMILY DAY
-One of the weekend in 2011
Had family lunch together but this time, without my parents.
Just sis, cousin, aunt and granny. :)
Jappo food. It was good.
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yep, my eyebags...are a little too heavy.

Photobucket
My cousin with that '#Iseewhatyoudidthere' face.
HAHAHAHA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I did this picture myself! Really! :D
#likeabosssssssss

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





PASTA BOX

Another day out with my sister, it was one...Christmas eve or something? I cant remember!!
Went to get a winter coat jacket for my China trip. :)
It was on sale! Woohoo, cheap thrills ftw as usual.

Lunched at Pasta Box, some chinese takeaway concept at the ground floor of Suntec.
No idea which tower in Suntec but its the one with Carefour that side.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute isnt it?


Photobucket
This one also cute. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Really busy eating my pasta. It was really good! And cheap!
If I work in Suntec i'll eat it almost everyday.

And we're off to town for a little last minute christmas shopping.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

The End.
xx