Saturday, January 29, 2011

HELLO KITTY IPHONE 4 BOW CASING

**I'm super pissed with my supplier. Not gonna order from them anymore.
Received my first parcel of the casings, but the second half, gone???? Like wth lei really. Then my money how sia. -.- Suckssssss.

So anyways, Im just gna sell whatever I have now. Which is the black one. :)

Might bring in the other colors but after CNY. Been really busy these few days. Work and all. :(

So here it is. While stock last okay!! I have very limited stocks for this. (Kept one for myself! It's too pretty! Plus the bow is DETACHABLE and that's what attracted me!!)

Photobucket

Item: Hello Kitty Iphone 4 Bow casing
Color: Black w Pink bow. (Bow is detachable)
Price: $15.90mailed **Pls add $2.55 for registered mail

Description: Casing comes in a box as shown below.
Photobucket

What's inside?
-Screen protector
-Micro fiber cloth.

Pls send all orders to westartariotx@hotmail.com and name it as HelloKitty(Confirm) thank you! :)
First come first serve basis okay! :) An invoice will be sent to you within 24hrs.