Thursday, January 27, 2011

CNY Shopping

Hey kitties. Blogging and uploading picture while watching Victoria Secrets on Channel5. So hawt all of em.
I like Chanel lei. Shes so cute.

Btw, sorry for the lag of updates!

Okay, heres the pictures on the day I went shopping with mom and sis. ^^
Didnt buy much. But I got a blazer again. My new love. First caramel color in my closet lor. Teehee!
In love with caramel/chocolate colors now. ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is funny. :'D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fetish for weird things. LOL!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
New shoes! ^^ Damn comfy. Teehee! ^^ Studdsssss. <3

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All my necklaces! ^^

Thats about it! ^^ Gna sleep now. Goodnight!
Work tmr again! Busy week.

xoxo