Sunday, December 5, 2010

Time Check:

3:16am. Just waved goodbye to mommy. Shes off for her Standard Chartered Marathon. 42km no joke. :8O Some good luck to her! <3








Can see she like damn on about this event. Hahahaha!

Papa sent her and her friend there!





Heehee, super cold night. Awesome weather tonight. Ya'll agree? :8)

Some movie marathon with the boyfee! <3

Easy A, now I know what most of the people are talking about. 'Pocket full of sunshine' hahaha!

AND...

The Next Three Days, super my type of movie. Hahaha! This movie make me ':8O' and 'O.O' and 'D8:' alot! Very climax! Wahahaa! Damn on one this movie. The family very very lucky I swear.



Pretty christmas tree in Takashimaya. ^^



Denim romper from Forever21.

Sian my collar bones like cannot collect water anymore. :8\

Okay, Toodles, off for some Dim Sum breakie later! ^^

Goodnight all!
xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone