Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Tangled Tale

R A P U N Z E L



So, I've been wanting to watch this movie the first time I watched the trailer.

Its like damn nice luh?!!

Ratings: 5*****!

Its like, all girls all time favourite fairytale story kind. And shes so pretty! I know, its just a cartoon, but still pretty whud. Hehehe.



If I have hair like her, I will do the *flickhair* action everyday at Jolyn! HAHA! Disturb her abit! :8D



Wah I think 3hours bathing time not enough. Hehehehe. Okay, just go watch k.

I damn happy cause like wanted to watch at cine/cathay but all sold out!:@ But luckily, Iluma still have. Watched it with ny boyfee in 3D! Muahaha! >:8]









Okay, sleepy already, shall blog tmr abit, with some pictures. Heehee.




F A I L !! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Goodnight everyone!
xx

P/s: Some unforgetable surprise today. <3

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone