Friday, November 26, 2010

Changed

Sup all, I'm so excited because.....
In a few days time, westartariotx.blogspot.com will become,
Hehehehe! Thanks to my mother. She paid for me. Kekeke.
She's always giving me all her support and helping me with alot of stuff.
And my boyfee too! Many muacks for you b! ^^
Guess is time for me to put in more effort in it. Shall paint more tees/tanks for all of you.
And requests etc, do email me! ^^
I'll do my best to provide the whatever ya'll want.
Of cos, thank you, readers/shoppers at...

FOLLOW THE TWITTER OKAY!! :D EVERYONE, YOU YOU YOU YOU!
WWW.TWITTER.COM/WESTARTARIOTX

Got the 'X' behind k. Kekekeke!
I have a great feeling that December is gna be a good month.
Some Christmas shopping, my birthday and all. Kekeke.
So is year 2011. ;)

Aye! Speaking of birthdays, I have really no idea what's the plan for my birthday. :(
No plans at all! :'( Sigh sigh sigh. What to do? No money..

Heeheee, have a great weekends all of you!
xx