Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Juicy Couture

Pictutes from the day Boyfee and me went to watch Rapunzel! :8)

Very suspicious lor this boy! Keep ask me go Kinokuniya read books read books, then I stupid stupid believe. Then awhile later, I suspected something so I called him, he said he went toilet, BUT....he went to buy something secretly behind my back. :8O

Settled down at mac for some fries and drinks. :8) Then I found this in my bag!!!







ITS THE CHIO BRACELET I EYED ON THE LAST TIME I WENT IN JUICYCOUTURE BOUTIQUE!!!! :8O

My eyes cannot stop 'o.o'! Because I have no idea when he bought it and all, like most of the I was with him, how can it be possible?! HAHAHA! Argh?!

So surprised! O.O o.o O.O o.o!!! So cute luh!! Lost for words. Ahhahaah!!
















P/s: Heehee because things like this make my heart smile alot secretly inside. :$ <3 <3 <3 <3

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone