Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FLB 4 POST

Sup, I'm finally on a proper laptop to do a proper blog post. As reqested, the FLB4 flea pictures. ;8)
To the girl who fs me, I never lie uhhhh. Hehehe. Today weather, rain rain rain, wind wind wind, rain rain rain. Make me quite lazy. But LUCKY, you remind me. :8D Hiakhiak!


Accessories all 3 FOR $10 NIA. No joke. Cheap hor okay! :8D

OUR BOYS!! ^^

Because mom and dad bought us 3 large fries! ^^
Then I til very happy. Some fries in my mouth, cannot smile properly. LOLOL! :8$

All busy itouch, iphone, ipad, except for Jiajia! Hyper girl, going around taking picture of ppl. :8O Hehe.

Some complimentary massage for baby, cos he always helped me ALOT at fleas.

I think she's secretly a vampire. So white. Hehe.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAHAHA ELENA WANNABEEEE.

One of my favourite tank to paint! ^^ Thank you those who came down to support! Luv ya'll many! :8D

Hahaha, Jiajia is non for, nonsense101. She wrote, "Damon Salvatoure wear before!"
Then the stall in front of us go put "Jay Chou touch before, JayChou's touch for $15 only!" >:8O

H8Chiu, hair! So dry and yucks and ew and yucks. Needa trim soon i think? My hairs not growing every since I cut it like 2 inch shorter? 2 INCH ONLY LEI!! -.-

Hehehe, very pwetty eye bags you have there!!! :S

I think Jiajia take pic, always shake one lor!! :8O I think needa get her the tripod stand this xmas! LOLOL!

And yessar!!  I think never see her for 5 mths ++++. One and only eating buddy at work last time @ OSF.

AND VAL! ^^ THE FLAWLESS FACE GIRL!!! MYGOD! PIMPLE-LESS OKAY HER FACE!!! :8O


Oh yea, for those who always say Im skinny skinny skinny right, this is the proof that Im not?

SEE THE STOMACH!! IS LIKE A INSTANT >:8O FACE LOR!!! :8( Sad is me!

Cos I was very tired. So :8( abit. Hehehehe. Oh yea, and was damn hungry luh!

SISTER! Just like a bestfriend to me! ^^ We used to be NOT SO CLOSE last time, until one point of time, then TA-DAH so close. Share everything together. Hehehe. Whoever dares to bully her, think twice okay. >:8]

Headed over to bedok 85 to have dindinz!! :8D

HEHE FAV JIGGEN WINGS! YUMZZZZZZZ!!

A super super super super tired day!! But it was all worth it! All the late nights, burning some midnight oil.
All worth it. Thanks mom, sis, boyfee!!! ^^ And also those who bought my stuffs! :8D

HEHEHE DAD ORDERED MAC FOR ME! GONNA EAT NOW! :8D
McSpicy here I come! ^^

xx