Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Year Older

Birthdays after birthdays. Today's the mother's birthday. Suppose to be going WildWildWet with her and sis. But of all days, the 'king of the raindrops' decided to rain today. I was damn sad cos I wanted to swim/play water/tannnnnn! ): But nevermind, because my sister decided to go shopping instead.

And my oh my, it wasnt a bad idea afterall huh. The three of us really shop till we drop dead tired. Three of us bought a pair of shoes each. Powerpac family. Hohoho. >:8P First to Ion, FEP, Taka, and then to 313. I must say, I havent been to 313' F21 for like a month or so. Serious! No joke one, Hahahahaha. D: But never go also like no difference, always go there, nothing to buy. D: But mom bought skirt and 2 tops. >:o) I paid for her as her birthday gifts. Hehehehehe. What a nice daughter.

Whooop~ Meet & greet session with TOY STORY'S Buzz lightyear and Woody........from afar. HAHAHA! Oh that's because we aint any invited guest from Starhub. D: Oh oh, CottonOn sales. D: My gawd! So damn crowded. Okay luh, understandable, SALES what. SINGAPOREANS. D: Mom spent like a bomb in there. A top, shorts and a headband for me. Hehehehe. $2 only~ Who can resist it, you tell me.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

OOOH, my favourite part of the day is here...

THE ICING ROOM.

It's a shop at 313 where you can buy cakes/cupcakes/macaroons. A mini cafe as well. Like high tea session.
And also a place where you can order the cake, the size you want( standard sizes given) and decorate your own. NO KIDDING. :D Sister and I did that. It's damn fun I tell you. Hehehe.

We ordered the 12" cake, which is also the smallest there. Not sure what's the biggest size they have.
5 standard icing sugar colors given. (Red, blue, green, yellow & brown)
1 packet of decorating dont know what. HAHAHAHA!
Thats all lo. Better than nothing what. Hahahaha, you can choose to add on other designs they have, but have to pay. Okay luh, worth it for your family or love ones. :$ Hahaha.

Okay la, I like talking to myself here. HAHAHAHA. What a nonsense girl. -.-

Show you some pictures. Hehehehe. Simple typical design lo this cake!
Bo bian, I'm not pro. First timer only~ xP Heheheh. Okok, shutup. :X

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ta-da! And I swear, the cake tasted damn superduper delicisously-nice! :D

Here's the address, go try! It's damn fun! :)

THE ICING ROOM.
313 Orchard Road
#B2-52 313 @ Somerset

Tel: +65 6884 8189

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Settled down for dinner at 313's DIN TAI FUNG(FENG?)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Ya luh, Action new phone. D:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Cute stuff hehehehehehehehehe. ^^

And then cab ride home. Shiok! Hehehe.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Okay,  I talk alot. Goodnight peepos! (:

Toodles.
XXOO