Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Letters To Juliet

Monday, wokeup feeling like my hair's damn disgusting. Wanted to go have a haircut nearby, but I was damn lazy. D: Hahahah. Went to meet Babylove instead. He suggested going to expo to try Texas Chicken.

Tried. Damn nice, for now. But somehow quite spicy. I think cheaper than Popeyes also. :D Hehehhehe. But Popeyes mash potato's still the best!! And then to Robinson sales. Bought a few things for my 'Home Mani/Pedi' kit. Hehehehe.

Off to Tampines for a movie.

Letter To Juliet.
Ratings: 4

Such an 'Aawwwwwww' kind of show. (: Should go watch. I think quite worth lei. Hehehe.
Letters To Juliet Pictures, Images and Photos
LettersTo Juliet Pictures, Images and PhotosLettersTo Juliet Pictures, Images and Photos

Waiting for the match to start.....2.30am! D: And am feeling hungry now. Hmmmm.....

P/s: Because I love days like that with you. Short and simple. (:
xx