Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Minute With You Is Worth

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Finally back on blogger. Okay, not like I've left or what.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Dui bu qi for the lack of updates uh.

Friday-Saturday: Op's birthday preparation/celebration.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Wah, the minute I see GossipGirl SE3EP22, I straight away download it! This app damn cool. (:
But it's all in chinese. ):

Accompanied sis to Pasir Ris to booked her chalet. Cheap cheap uh!
She better invite me to her birthday party. Becos she ask me go all the way down to PR.
Hehehehehe. ;)

Went over to Marina Square with sis to wait for cousin love to finish work.
Sis and I shopped while waiting for her to end work.
Wah, really spend like a mini bomb uh.

This two really scammer number one. Birthday, both birthdays coming.
All so many pattern ask me for presents.
Bo bian, one my sister one my closest and best cousin. Hehehe.
Bought them a top each. Ji nice yi xia la hor? :$

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Topshop was having sales that day. I went to exchange a top I bought the day before.
Change it with a pair of shorts and a pair of shadies. Hehehehe.
Off to Hougang 24hrs NTUC, woah! I so need this supermarket opposite my block!
Hungry just go down buy vegetables and stuff go cook. (But idk how to cook? :\ )
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then off to cousin's house to get her clothes.
She stayed over for that night. The 3 of us stayed up late baking cupcakes and cookies for op.

3 of us made some promise thingy. "Who sleep first must pay $25 to each person!"
Hahahah! Sis slept first! But we give her chance luh. We nonsense only~

Since she slept first, cousin and I decided to bake some cookies. Hehehe.
And I thought, why not? I can bake for the boyfriend too. Cos monthsary is just one day ahead.
Hehehe. I think it's damn nice uh, I dont know why the sister say got some herbal taste.
LOL! Tasteless tongue of hers! :\

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The moment we reached her house, the first thing I asked her was,
"Can lend me use your laptop? I wanna check things"

She know alr, we were gonna do some online shopping. Hahahha!
Bo bian, her house got shopping aura. LOL.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Not much pictures on Op's birthday cos like a boring.
All our relatives all so not close.
This one family damn 'clever'. Too clever until......hmmm,
go people house study. HUH???!
People celebrate op birthday lei. Is like a grand thing cos op is so....
D.E.M.A.N.D.I.N.G to me. Then she come here study?
Want to act one Raffles kid uh. :\ Hmm...


Sunday: With Love

23rd, it marks the day that we're together. Hehehe.
Happy 10th monthsary my awesome Babylove.
(Still counting...) HEHEHEHE~

PhotobucketPhotobucket
(Polka Dot Chiffon top from online, Cheap Monday jeans from The Denim Store, Longchamp bag.)

I know, I know, I keep saying the same thing but yea...I just love spending time with you,
doing nothing, just stare deep into each other's eyes and...stone? Dream?
24 hours with you, isnt enough for me.

It doesnt matter where we go, It doesnt matter what we do,
As long as you're here with me, nothing else matters. (:

Hehehehe, sweet right. :$


Love you 4eva.com Hehehe.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P/s: Because with you around, I feel safe and sound.