Sunday, May 30, 2010

Loved

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Man, I havent been updating this space again.

I've been spending my days awesome-ly with the boyfriend.
For three consecutive days. Like fun eh. Hehehehe.
Wednesday to Friday. Whoo~ Hee.
Alright, and yup, we met up, today too. (:
Love it. Hehehe. Movie marathon day for us.

To ehub to have our 3-in-1 meal(s).
@ Mr Chicken Rice.
Like normal only~ the rice. Nothing WOW about it.
Hahaha, but the place is super crowded. :\
AND NOISY. WL. Like I cant even hear myself talking.
Hahahaha.
We watched two movies:

PRINCE OF PERSIA
RATINGS: 3.5
I thought it was awesome. But like quite draggy uh.

Next movie was,

SEX AND THE CITY 2
RATINGS: 10
Must watch uh. Hehehehe.
Hmmm, I have no idea why nowadays movies like...so long uh? D:
Maybe it's just me. Hahahah!

Home sweet home. (:

Shall go to sleep soon.
Nightos.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P/s: I love today. (: