Friday, April 23, 2010

Nineth♥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

♥Happy 9th Month Anniversary Babylove.♥

Thanks for always being there for me.
 I love how you always create so many kisses101 randomly.
Hehehehehe. Cute.

Going to the movies with you makes me happy.
Hanging out with you makes me happy.
Your kisses101 makes me happy.
Spending time together by just doing absolutely nothing makes me happy.
You picking me up from work makes me happy.
Me picking you up from school(even tho sometimes I'm always late) makes me happy.
Your surprises makes me happy.
We eating together makes me happy.
Chilling at secret playground makes me happy.
Your "hug-you-from-the-back" makes me happy.
Us, holding hands together makes me happy.

And the list just goes on..

You're my happiness. Heehee!

And thanks for that early gift. I love it.

And and thank god I found have you.♥
I love you (:

♥♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx