Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's A Boat!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Photobucket

Awesome day Spent with Babylove.
Cabbed to PlazaSingapura for some Pizzas.
"QQQ QQQ QQQ"

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

^LOL @ All my face. CandidGirlNextDoor90.com/Camera
HAHAHAHAHAH.

Photobucket
^At first I thought this drink look like people vomit in it. O.O
Hahahah but it's damn nice after I try it. :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
-
Off to Cine to find his FredPerry shirt but dont have!
He sadboy90! D:

Neoprint shop was next.
My oh my! When was the last time I took/play with these machines.
I think Like Secondary 1, 2? :O Hehehe.
I remember my friends and I used to go everyday and take? I know right!
It was damn last minute. But I like. Hehehe.
I think it's quite fun actually. More please?

Photobucket
Photobucket
^He say Princess so need to have the dress and tiara and wand. :O
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Look so funny.

Photobucket
^ THE PANDAS VERY FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHA!

I think he in love with this machine cos can change hair color.
He say dont need to dye hair already. Just keep taking from here.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Next was Wisma and Ion. My dress all no size. All the outlet! D:
Why so little UK6!! Grrrr! ):
When I have the money, nothing to buy.
When I'm super duper uber broke@sshole, it feels like I wanna buy the whole wide world.

Anyone feels is the same too?

Went home early cos the boy not feeling well. ):

"Awww, poor S...."
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Photobucket
Love you, S.

"It's a boat! It's a boat!"
Hahaha, inside_joke@laugh.com!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx