Sunday, March 28, 2010

WE♥ FLEA

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls, I'm back from the flea. Registration time was 2pm.
I reached there 'quite' late? Not even 2pm then almost full house already.
Okay luh~ Who dont love fleas? (My boyfriend lor!) XP

The crowd damn happening! Especially after 9pm.
If yaw'll were there after 9pm, you should know what I mean.
It was a blast~ Woohoo, but not a blast for me.
BOOHOO~

First time doing flea with my sister and her 'hongs'. Hahahah!
Quite fun BUT THEN....sighgirl90 luh~ ):

My sales cui ttm! :( But still, can cover up the rental and cab.
You all never come and support right? Issit cos I post about the deadbuyer then scare all of you?
If yes, DONT SCARED LEI~ You never offend me can already. :O
HAHAHA! OKAY NONSENSE!! D:

Or issit you all come, but I look so fierce so dare not buy my things? >:\
Hahahah! Ok, I shutup.

Pictures all with Amelyn. She's gonna take forever uploading it.
Hehehehe. This blog's gonna be dead until I have pictures~
Just gon' tweet first. Follow me uh~ @westartariot
HEEEEEEEE~  >:8D

Babylove came over to accompany me til the end of time~
LOL, I left early cos no sales! No sales means no mood.
Grumpy the whole day, some more the heat like want to burn me! :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P/s: Thanks for coming down again despite the heatttttt~ Lucky for the 'concert'.
Hahahaha! LOVE YOU PRECIOUS THING.