Friday, March 26, 2010

HILARIE REEVES FOO

Woah, I never felt THIS angry in my whole life before. So hate dead buyer(s).
Now I know how those blogshops owner feel.

ALL BLOGSHOPS OWNER BEWARE HOR! 

Dear, HILARIE FOO.

TIME TO BLACKLIST YOU ALREADY! CANT WAIT! ;D Hahahahah!
Dont worry, I'll be nice and not post your unglam photos.




































Name: Hilarie Reeves Foo
Contact number: 8133XXXX
(Ppl say cannot post full number, but i see other blogshop also post what. Got wrong meh?)
Email: themostromanticpersononearth@hotmail.com
Facebook: Click here.







































She emailed me saying:
"hi im hilarie, id like tobiuy the grey bolt prints crop top but i was thinking of opting for meet-up
instead.is that possible?thanks(:"

(She put smiley face, I thought she very nice.)

I gave her my number and asked her to text me and I'll tell her where and when to meet up.Then...

Her text:
"Hey this hilarie can i pay when we meet"

My reply:
"Hey! How about this saturday? At the FLB flea? :)"

Her text:
"I'm not free this sat! Got to fund raise!"
(She say fun raise, I really thought she very nice lei!)

My reply:
"Oh no! How about tmr? At cityhall? Cos I'll be at suntec! Hehe"

Her text:
"Houw bout bukit timah"
(WAH PATTERN COME OUT ALREADY LOR!)

My reply:
"Too far. Only can meet up to my convenience. Cos actually I dont do meetups."

*NEVER REPLY~*
 So I texted her again...

"Hey babe, so do you still want it? You can opt for normal postage if cant meet. :)"

Her text:
"Tomorrow bukit timah"
(Now want to demand me, ask me go her place there? WAIT LONG LONG)

So now must act fierce already...

My reply:
"Nope, Im not free and its too far, I just now tell you already."

Her text:
"Didnt recieve oh umm sunday leh"

My reply:
"Sunday I have things too. Thats why I said opt for postage better lei. Tmr only at cityhall 5pm."

Her text:
"Ahh next week?"


My reply:
"I'm working. Seriously, is really due to my convenience babe!! I hope you'll understand :("
(SEE! I STILL SO NICE!)


Her text:
"Tomorrow uh, I'll try my best to get my friend hang on yeah"


SO YUP! She asked me to meet her friend, TRACY (If it's even her friend's real name)at 6pm.
I told her to be on time. I texted her friend at 92991813 (I think fake number)

NO RESPONSE FOR THE WHOLE DAY!

Decided to research on her, cos I suspect she's a deadbuyer already. I know, I stupid right.
Should have checked on her first before doing anything. Nevermind luh, I learn my lesson.

And then I found out that two other blogshops also blacklisted this Hilarie Foo.

Check it out, click here.
(Need to scroll down)

So like she replied me last minute after several texts from me saying she's sorry and her friend just reply her.

I told her:
"At least tell me if you wanna backout? Like I pack the item for you nicely and all, take my time off just to meet you and you never reply me? Play punk? Forget it already, I found out that you're a deadbuyer from many blogshops. Bye."

She reply me:
"Really didnt know that. I hardly buy from Blogshops i find the stuff very ah lian im super sorry i think nevermind la cause you see i no card and my friend just texted me and i just finish school thats why"
(Bring phone to school, never respond. CANNOT GO TOILET REPLY? TEXT UNDER TABLE?)

So I said:
"Pls do not accuse me that i think that you have no card or what. As long as you pay up then everything's fine with me. And as for the other blogshops, if you find the clothes very ahlian, what for in the first place give ppl false hope say want to buy then MIA? This one really not funny lor!! Bye"

Then she never reply already. She better not let me see her tmr at the flea? I bao toe everybody she's a deadbuyer. ;)

OKAY, END OF STORY, I KNOW I VERY BAD BUT, WALAO! I DAMN ANGRY OKAY!!
MAKE ME PREPARE THEN END UP NEVER REPLY THEN COME OUT SO MANY EXCUSES.
STILL ASK ME GO ALL THE WAY TO BUKIT TIMAH?

EH I NOT FREE LA, NO TIME TO PLAY THIS KIND OF HIDE-AND-SEEK GAMES WITH YOU LOR! BYE BYE~ SAILORMOON STUDENT!