Monday, February 1, 2010

Pink II

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

 Why would anyone say NO to pink?
So pretty! ^^


Babylove picked me up from work today. (:
He never fail to make my day. Hehehehe.
I think I'm a very lucky girl to have him by my side.
Someone who can tolerate all my "-.-" nonsense.
HAHAHAHAHA.

I was craving for LongJohnSilver since the start of work this morning.
So we had that for lunch.
Wrong choice to go Tampines.
But it'd be a worst choice to head to town today.
It's so damn crowded that I can't see any space on the floor.
Kay, I was just exaggerating. Hee!

Caught the movie,
Edge of Darkness.
WRONG CHOICE AGAIN!
I fell asleep again. Hehehe! I swear I was too tired. ):
Bet babylove dont get the story as well.

Babylove's over at his parent's place watching soccer now.
BIG match tonight.Hahahaha.
Arsenal VS ManU
ManU better win if not he wont be happy! >:8O

Ooooh~ I'm craving for black pepper sauce now.
Ya, at this hour, black pepper sauce.
HAHAHAHAHA.

P/s: If my heart was a house, you'll be home.
ILOVEYOU, BABYLOVE
♥♥