Sunday, January 31, 2010

Umbehra

Walah! I'm at work now and I've just woken up from my power morning nap!
Sorry for the lack of updates.
This space here is getting boring ttm. :O

Wednesday
Work work work.
No sales but who cares. Kekekeee!
Cabbed down to ph after work to join babylove and his friends. (:
Vivien Tey pangseh-ed me. She left early! :O

Thursday
Date with my bbgs but Jiajia couldn't make it so bbgs not full force. ):
This Thursday she better turn up.
And we're gonna do hardcore shopping.

So anyway, didn't buy much that day cos I'm broke. ):
Hate to window shop. It's like there's so many things I want to buy but...

K, so I left early cos I was feeling damn damn tired after last night's dancingdancing shakingshaking with babylove and his friends.

Vivien Tey really one tecktonik girl. Hardcore! Next time buy you lightsticks! Hahaha!
I chop pink color! ^^

Friday
Met up with babylove, headed to town.
And caught a movie.

LAW ABIDING CITIZEN
Ratings: 10

Kekekeee! This show really damn nice! I think it's the best this month. It's a must watch. (:
The guy damn smart.

Saturday
Hee! Town with babylove again but this time with his friends. :D
See all his friend shop for cny clothings.

HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOURS ALREADY?

I haven't got mine yet! ):
I was thinking if I should sew a dress. Heehee! ^^
Should I? Should I? :O

Anyway, waited for CM and CGW to reach then dinner.
Dine at Koufu. Had my Laksa yong tau foo! Have been craving for it since Friday. -.-
CM and 'auntie' hock damn funny! Joke ttm! Hahahahaha!!! B)

Heeren kids for awhile then went down for dessert.
Their mango flavour damn nice.
I think babylove is gonna try to do it. LOL.

All went home then babylove decided we spend more time tgt.
So cabbed to Iluma and to catch a movie.

THE IMAGINARIUM OF DOCTOR PANASUS

Rating: 0.0001

HAHAHA! I'M SERIOUS!! Sucks! That movie sucks!! Or maybe because I'm too tired. LOL.
Babylove and I left halfway and then went home.
HAHAHAHAHA!

What a movie! >:8|

Today
Babylove picking me up from work later.
I think I'm gonna go sleep again! :$
Kekekeee!

Oh ya! I get irritated when people pronounced UMBRELLA for UMBEHRA!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!