Thursday, December 17, 2009

Laugh Until Sore Throat

I've finally uploaded my pictures. Like a long sia. >=8[ So...went town with HouseHouse. Quite funny, suppose to find dresses/cloth but end up spending all our money on food. D: Okay, not surprising right, I keep eating. Like a fat only. LOL!

Went to 3one3 again! But like a boring only~ ): Forever21....we were shopping half way and then she asked me something about christmas/birthday present...

JiaJia: Eh pris ah, you like in need of anything now anot uh?
Me: Like nothing lei, MONEY LOR! >=8B
JiaJia: HAHAHAH! WAH VERY DIRECT SIA YOU!!!
Me: Hahahahha! Really what?! You ask me what I need.
JiaJia: Hhahaha Ya luh, true luh. Hahahahaha.

Hehehehehe, I super broke now, so.....I dont think I'm getting anything for anyone this christmas. ): I think I'll just make. Heheheh! DIY FTW! ^^v LongJohn'sSilver for brunch, fries just for fun and McSpicy for dinner. YA! WE FASTFOOD PEOPLE. Like a fat! HAHAHA! ):

I'm too lazy to blog already. ): Upload pictures for 2whole hours. Yes, my com super lag. ):

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

THIS PICTURE GOT MEANING ONE!!!
Photobucket
Credit: ME HOR! ^^v

Me: Eh this picture like a nice only!!!
JiaJia: I see!
Me: COS CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE!
JiaJia: HAHAHAHA! FUCK SIA!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! (QQQ)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The rest is all on FB :B

THE END! TIRED TTM! ): GOODNIGHT!


P/s: The boyfriend's having camp now. According to all his text messages, it sounds like he's having some COOKING camp. D: Hahahahahaha! Faster friday lei~ I miss you very very much! ):