Sunday, December 20, 2009

Familyxx

Hi, I'm back from family outing. Hehehehe! Nothing much, but I enjoyed myself cause my sister's there. >=8D Dinner @ SoupRestaurant was a 2 thumbs up! But I was too full, so I skipped the "eat rice lei" part. Hahaha. I just eat the dishes. Their trademark dish, Samsui Chicken's the best. I can like eat the WHOLE plate to myself. Ya, really. Hehehehehe. Hungry dragon~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
▲My OPs.

Photobucket
▲The mother. Ya, I know right, her makeup like a white only. She think she snow white! NOT.

Photobucket
▲I'm sure you know who this dargon is already right? >=8D~

Photobucket
▲Angsty dragon, cause I keep snapping pictures of stupid stupid things. Teeheehee.

Photobucket
▲I think this OP quite pretty lei.

Bumped into ClareBear at Toys'R'Us.
Photobucket
Photobucket

My dragonsister go play catchclaws and caught a pretty little act cute kitty meowmee. ^^v

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

P/s: Love, love, love.
P/ss: And I'm so saving up for that limited edition thing!!! *Excited dragon now*  >=8DDDD