Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sweet Things Make Me Happy

Hi, I just woke up! ^^V

Few weeks back I was telling BabyLove that my phone doesnt have an alarm. Then 2 days ago, my sister said I've got 3 parcels from dont know where. Hahahah! It's from Baby! ^^V

A digital clock, cause I dont know how to read the hour hand clocks/watches. I just wear for fun only~ Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~

Photobucket
Photobucket

Knowing that I love Hello Kitty now he bought more stuff!!!
SURPRISE SURPRISE! :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Dear Daniel & Hello Kitty!
Cute much?

BabyLove's so sweet(always)! Hehehehe. (:
I'm a happy girl now!
♥  ♥ ♥

Overdue pictures with my Awesome Buttbutt! ^^V (This time, photos not edited.)
It was the "Without-Eyeliner" Day. (:
Photobucket
▲Side view like handsome only somebody~ (QQQ)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Imitating those girls out there doing the "Look-down+Smile" pose! Hahahahaha!

Photobucket

Oh and Happy Birthday again to Dawn! Sorry yesterday was abit screwed? Hahahahah! But I know you still love me for giving you present! ^^V
Photobucket
18 Years old, 18 Hearts for you!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Slowly count! :D