Monday, November 30, 2009

STARSTRUKK

Photobucket
Okay, I'm balding! D':

Today, the boyfriend and I = CityHall, MarinaSquare kidz. ^^ Watched MULAN the movie. Hurray for fighting movies! Hehehehe. I like that movie.

Mulan Pictures, Images and Photos
(This is not the real movie poster, I cannot find the real one. HAH!)
MULAN
Ratings: ♥ ♥ ♥and a HALF.

The movie is in REAL LIFE. Hahaha, it's like the same as the cartooned version. I think i'm gonna watch it tmr with the sister. Force her to watch with me. Hehehe! Mulan's so MAN! I like. Like a hero only~

Steamboat dinner with the boyfriend after the movie. Yes, we just had steamboat on Saturday. But this boy of my mine, keep want to eat. Stomach ache still eat this kind of food. Hosehbo? Hehehe. We started at 6pm and finished at 9pm. 3long hours of steamboatie. Hehehe! Nice. Plus it's air-conditioned. Not Smelly. (: Slacked at SingaporeRiver, act one typical Singaporean couples. Hahahaha. Then cab ride home together-gether.

Photobucket
A picture of his braided hair! Hahahahaha!

P/s: Baby, I like can already.♥