Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black and White

HELLO

Photobucket

Last minute meet up with the boyfriend today. 6pm sharp at CityHall Station. Then off to town for shopping. He said he wanted to get my "Birthday-Present-Part-2" today. Still long way to go but...he scared he spent all the money away~ Hahaha. Settled down at McDonald's for dinner.

He said I only can choose either a Longchamp bag, a pair of Sperry shoes, Portage bag or ONE YEAR SUPPLY OF MACS. Hehehehe! Act one cute boy, mac. LOL! I chose.....

Photobucket

Heheheheheh! ^^V Old people say cannot buy shoes, cause later will runaway! D: Hahahaha! Believe it or not? Now is MY TURN to buy him something. (QQQ) Feels so weird to have NO cash in my wallet for 2days! Hahaha! Pay day is coming anyway. Val, LP and I are all so looking forward for it! (:

Photobucket
Photobucket

____________

Photobucket
P/s: 4Hours spent with the boyfriend together feels like 10hours today.♥