Thursday, November 19, 2009

Morning

Sighhhhhhh...It's raining chicken wings and chili sauce again! ): Last warning uh! Stop showing off your lightning and sound power. I will scared one! ): Hahahahaha!

I'm hungry! Anyone hungry? The father bought Roti Prata! But I'm not a fan of prata anymore! So fattening! It takes 2 weeks to digest you know anot?! Ohmygawd! I want IKEA CHICK WINGS! I WANT I WANT I WANT! I've been thinking of you since last night, my beloved chick wings! ^^V HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyhos...pictures from yesterday!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My love, I think this is your favourite..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
Your mysterioussexylicious smile! LOL!

Realised my face are getting lesser and lesser each post? Cos now menses, cannot keep taking! Face complexion cui ttm! D:
Must save money and do facial soon! One treatment already few hundreds. LOL! Buay sai. I'm a brokegirl_90@money.com.sg now!

P/s: Sorry, I keep flooding my post with the boyfriend's photo. Kena force one! Kekeke!

P/ss: The bestfriend so sweet! Go dedicate hello kitty post in her blog! Click here to view! ^^V And I also miss you okay bestfriend!