Friday, October 9, 2009

HOT

Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCK AUNTIE!(She call herself that!)
It's QIUSHULING'S 21st BIRTHDAY! YES, SHE'S 21. BUT ACT LIKE 10YEARS OLD!
I told her "OI! YOU HOW OLD ALREADY??! I THINK YOU 10YEARS OLD TRAP IN 21YEARS OLD BODY LOR!!"

Anyway, I went to meet her first at Bugis. Before that she was at Hougang doing her eyebrow! Seriously, now she's gonna look like LA PI XIAO XING's sister for 5 days! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Can't stop teasing about her brows! I went.."LAST WARNING HOR! DONT TALK SO MUCH IF NOT I GOR(Means rub/spread?) YOUR EYEBROWS WITH CHILLIES!" and "OI! ENOUGH HOR! You ask us to faster eat, but you still eating!! LATER I MAKE YOUR EYEBROWS UH!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA! THREATEN ONLY~ FREE FLOWW~~

Went over to HajiLane to find Jiajia! Her work place...(Y) quite stuffy! ): And today, the heat like free flow!

Town was next in the list! She went to get stuffs for her boyfriend! She spend money like.....tap water??! Machum like free flow! Woohoo! (FREE FLOW'S my word of the month!) :DDD

Dion waited for us at FEP and then Tilia's next and back to Bugis to meet the bestfriend! (:

MA LA steamboat! OMG! THEIR CHILLI OIL(Whatever you call that) IS REALLY LIKE FREE FLOW! It's cheap eh! Go try okay! The steamboat place!(I dont know their address!) The drinks/food free flow! WOOHOO!! Hahahahaha! Surprises at MacDonalds! HAHAHAHA! Then home sweet home!

Pictures will make this post longer! No? :O

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
▲Told you, it was FREE FLOW~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The rest are all in my FB! (:

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY TO COME! (QQQ) Nervous breakdown for babyboy!♥