Saturday, September 19, 2009

Do The D.A.N.C.E

Well well...I was suppose to accompany the bestfriend today but due to some reasons, the plan was canceled. ): Hmmm, my sister came back from school today and I've been forced to go out with her. Hahahah! The weather today made me feel so lazy the whole time. Went for the search of the dark gray pants. LOL!! She needed it for her she graduation ceremony. Like very early right? It's only September. I think the principal of SAC use her backside to think one. >:[ Is like the school is hoping all NA students to graduate this year when they haven even take their O's yet! Hmpf! Anyways, went from Bugis to CityHall area. Found quite a few but I think the one that best suit her was the one we saw at MarinaSquare's Topman. ^^ Paid for her. (She has to pay me back okay! QQQ) Hahahahahah! With the help of PP's F3 card, I got a 15% discount off the original price.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Headed over to Peninsular to get her pants altered. Quite cheap yea. Train home right after that as it was getting late, for her. HAHAHHA!

P/s: ♥ It's only the 3rd day of 'I'm-too-busy-so-can't-meet-you-darling'. Cant wait for MONDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!! ^^ ♥