Friday, September 18, 2009

Cause The Truth Is Ugly

Thursday is...
- Meet PP day.
- Pedicure day.
- Shopping day.

Photobucket

I swear the place I did my pedicure at is freaking nice and comfy and cozy! Love the lights. Hahahahah!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Friday, which is also todayyyyy! (:

A date with my scandal, Dionnn the cat face. LOL!
Caught The Ugly Truth with her. The movie's good, but like didn't really concentrate. ):

Slacked at GJ before movie start.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This damn funny..
P: Let's take picture of us using out phones lei, sure cute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket

D: WALAO! YOUR FACE SO QIAN DA!!! HAHAHAHA!
P: HUUUUUUH! REALLY MEH?! REDO LEI, REDO!! RETAKE!!! >:[
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
D: OMG PRISSS! THIS ONE WORSTTT!!!!
P: But my face like that one what!! Okay last one uh..I think take smile one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
HAHHAHA! I THINK STILL FAIL SIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. CUI X 10000

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Went fep for phone hunting and to my work place to visit the BIG EATER. LOL
Home sweet home at 9.30pm. Hmmm...not really. Hahahah!











Photobucket

THIS,
Is my boyfriend, SYAFIQ. ^^Y
You touch, you die.
I think he very act cute, but I like.
Hello hello, we cannot meet for the next 4 days,
I think I will die lei. Sigh.
I miss you, very very much. ):
You dont need to change or what.
I love you for who you are. (:
Happy bao feast soon? ^^Y
---
Baby,
Iloveyou.
230709