Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3.50am

Sorry, I said in the previous post that I'll upload the flea titan photos after I bathe right. Hahhaha, I went out after that actually. To meet the boyfriend. ^^ We watched...PHOBIA 2! Nize one. Go watch go watch. I thought it would be THAT scary, but like okay onlyyyy. But I think he scared until pee his pants. KIDDING KIDDING! :D

3.5o movie @ Cineleisure. (: Bumped into ChoonMin they all. Like sooooooo long never see em' alreadyyyyy. :\ Cause like the only time I see them is the only time when all of us were at PH crubbing crubbing. ^^Y Hahaha! Oh yeaaaaaa, they watch the same movie and the same time as well. I think ALL of them scared one. Hahahaha! Cab ride home with baby. 4hours of sleep then rush to work. Heh.

Worked with CHANEL MAMA today. ^^ Hhahaha! She and her red lipstick+super dark eyeliner.

Hmmm, here are some photos on the FLEA day. The rest are all in Amelyn's camo. ^^ Will upload soon after she send me. (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And yea, we bought accessories instead of others. LOL. The usuals..
Photobucket

THE END.

Random: 3 CHEERS TO MY PMS-ness! Hahaha, today I got alot of funny funny feeling. From angry to excited to sad to disappointed to irritated to angry again. Hmmmm...

P/s: Because baby, when I kiss you, my heart leaps.(Still)