Sunday, September 20, 2009

20092009

Yoohooooooz! I'm back from sh sh sh shopping! ^^ Just got home and OMG, I see the.. MAN UNITED vs MAN CITY, 3:3!! Man U, better win uh! Later my boyfriend angry. LOL! Okay okay, enough of the soccer thing already.

I didn't realize that today's date is some sort of a special date until I was on my way home and I got a text message from the mother. Hahahah!

It's 20092009. Like a special hor? One and a half more hours then no more already. Hahaha! Hmmm, I'll go upload the photos of today after I shower. ^^ Toodles!

OKAY OMG, MAN UNITED WIN LIAOZ!! ^^Y Like a excited only!!!!!!!!

P/s: To all readers, please do yourself the most important favour of your life by clicking on my advertisements and do the poll under the 'SHOW SOME LOVE!' category. Thanks thanks. ^^ It won't take up so much of your time. Thanks you very much. (: