Monday, August 17, 2009

Westlifezzxzxzx

Hokai, I'ma happy kidz now, cause work starts at 1pm and my first sales is alaos at 1pm. Straight away siaaaa. HAHAHAHA. ^^V Hope got more people coming in the try and BUY. (:

Bored, GLBFF's going for her test now. Hahahaaa!! You think she can pass anot? I think.....(QQQ) LOL. I'm meeting her tmr. YAY! She tmr go school for 15mintes only, sucha waste of time. FHL(FUCK HER LIFE)!! HAHAHA.

I'm super duper bored right now. Anyway, today like alot of people birthday leh!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
LIPINGGGG! ^^V
19 ALREADY, HITTING THE 20 SOON HUH!!! LUCKY MY STILL LONG WAY TO GO!! HOHOHO!! :P

OKAY BYE.

.
.
.
.
.

OH WAIT.

I want to complain! LOL. This morning I was sleeping so soundly in my dreamland dreaming about food, bf, glbf then....I KEEP FEELING VIBRATION UNDER MY PILLOW(I know its not good to put your phones under your pillow when you're asleep? RADIATION!!) I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM MYAWESOMEBOYFRIEND. He think he cute, so early call me. CALL ME TO TALK COCK. LOL. Still say want to go school for fun. But end up never go cause he dont like the teacher adn the teacher dont like him?? And and.....he cut...his.....*you know, i know okay baby.* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So like like thanks to him...

iiE cAnnOrtt G0 baCk tU sleePz wOrzxz.! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, that like took me 3minutes to type that 7 words long sentence! LOL. SIANZXZXZXZ.

OKAY BYE, FOR REAAAAAAL. ^^V

P/s: Baby, you hen cute, i love you! ^^V I WANT TO GO SCIENCE CENTRE WITH YOU SOON LEI! ): ♥